Antminer S19 Pro 110THs
In Stock. We have a bulk order of batch 1 delivered to all 3 of our warehouses in USA and Europe. No additional import taxes on orders from within those regions.
|Reference power on wall, Watt
|Reference power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH
|Networking connection mode
||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, w/o package),mm
|Miner Size (Length*Width*Height, with package),mm
|Net weight, kg
|Gross weight, kg
The pictures shown are for reference only, the final shipment version shall prevail.
Why Choose Asicminerhub?
- Shipment from US or Europe warehouses, meaning faster delivery and no import taxes!
- Power Supply Unit and correct plug for country of operation included
- Free express shipment on every order
- 12 month warranty
- Bulk prices available for all order sizes
- Over 5 years experience in ASIC hardware
Where do you ship from?
We have 3 miner facilities in the USA and 1 facility in Europe. Your order will be shipped from the closest facility to your shipping address.
What payment method do you accept?
We accept bitcoin, we can take any other cryptocurrency, just send an email to support as your order will need to be manually processed.
How fast do you ship after order?
We aim to ship within 48 hours of order. In rare cases it takes up to 5 days. We keep customers updated on status of order
Can you change the customs value of miner products?
If you are in the USA or Europe you will not pay customs taxes. For orders from outside these areas, we can help you pay less taxes by putting a custom amount on invoice. Please add to order notes if this is needed.
What courier do you use?
For USA deliveries we use FEDEX or UPS. For all other deliveries we use DHL. All orders are express with tracking.
ASIC MINER HUB 12 Months Warranty
Most manufacturers have a 6 month warranty on products, when ordering with us you get 12 months from date of receiving units regardless of manufacturer warranty expiry.
We will repair or replace any unit that malfunctions for reasons not caused by the customer during the warranty period.
If the user is the reason for machine malfunction, the warranty is void. Including:
- Customer removes/replaces any components.
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.